Why Are My Eyelids Sagging?Since the skin is very thin, it can stretch as people age. This creates a tired appearance and looseness. Sagging can also occur because of prolonged sun exposure and smoking cigarettes. Hereditary influences can also cause our eyelids to age. Am I A Viable Candidate For An Eyelid Lift?If you have loose or sagging skin, eyelid lines and wrinkles, bulging bags or fat, or hollowness that causes dark circles or shadows, you are a viable candidate for an eyelid lift. Is Eyelid Surgery Painful?Eyelid surgery is not painful and local anesthesia is used. The doctors use small injections of a numbing solution to numb the areas around the eyes. Mild sedation with medications home elevator Manufacturer can also be used. 

Eyelid lifts are gentle procedures and there is no need to use general anesthesia.Can I Get Eyelid Surgery And Another Procedure At The Same Time?Yes. Eyelid lifts are usually done at the same time as facial fillers, Botox injections, brow lifts, laser resurfacing, facelifts, and facial fat transfer. Are The Results Permanent?These procedures tend to be very long-lasting. Most people only have eyelid surgery once in their lifetime. How Long Does The Surgery Take?The procedure can take 45 to 90 minutes. The length of time depends on the specific procedure and the number of eyelids that are being treated. Will My Medical Insurance Cover The Surgery Costs?Eyelid lifts are not usually covered by medical insurance. However, if loose skin interferes with your daily activities and vision, your insurance may cover an upper procedure. Lower eyelid lifts are not usually covered by insurance companies. 

If you want to find out if your insurance will pay for your procedure, contact your insurance company. Your insurance company may request that you get a visual field examination. Are There Any Risks That I Should Know About?The risks of this procedure might include some difficulty closing the eyes when sleeping, blurred or double vision, temporary swelling of the eyelids, tiny whiteheads after stitches are removed, slow healing, and scarring or uneven healing. Bear in mind that some health conditions make eyelid surgery more risky such as diabetes, dry eye, heart disease, disorders of the blood vessels, high blood pressure, circulatory disorders, and thyroid problems. The risks for using anesthesia include reactions to medications and breathing problems. The risks for any surgery may include bleeding and infection. Before you consider eyelid surgery, find a good plastic surgeon. Meet with several plastic surgeons to discuss the procedure, risks, fees, and your goals. Take the time to educate yourself before you have the procedure done.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

خرید کادو و هدیه و ظروف یکبار مصرف چنار دانلود دانلود کتاب تاریخ گزیده Ryan MRK Samantha فروشگاه اینترنتی کالاکده هکران قانونمند نمونه سوالات رتبه بندی معلمان